Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Nothing much different to post on the bus except that it has been getting used,we used it as a base camp up at Bonneville salt flats while I was racing our land speed car.Myself and 2 crew members Dave and Jason slept in it for 6 nights and for three of those nights another couple who couldnt get a room stayed in the bus and used the sofa bed. Total milage for this trip was about 1200miles.
Me and the bus out on the salt,quite strange flying along at 55mph in the bus on the salt,I turned in too sharp going around a corner marked with cones and I'm sure I had the bus sideways,my passengers will back me up on that one.

Here is a pic of the bus on the salt flats next to our pit area. Here's one of me getting ready to do a run in our car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home